3. If something is considered offensive, that means that people are offend by it. You knowingly saying something offensive means you intention was to offend.
4. Not all black people say it. My parents taught me not to say it and not to let anyone call me it.
5. Just because you hang around black people who don’t have a problem with you saying it doesn’t mean it’s ok to say it around anyone else.
6. I don’t care if other black people say it because we all have a history and a connection to each other. We’re still discriminated against. We have to act a certain way in public, watch the type of clothes we wear, speak properly, just so we’re not seen as ghetto. Even if we do all of this we still get called names; oreo fake, booshie, the list goes on.
7. If you’re not black don’t say it because you don’t know what we have to go through on a daily bases.
8. I’ve seen a decent amount of white people make posts about it not being fair that we have HBCUs (Historical Black Colleges and Universities)Well I’d just like to say that they all absolutely had to have failed every single social studies/history class ever to think that this was a valid point. If I remember correctly, almost every year we had at least a chapter on segregation. If you don’t know anything about it then it is the separation of whites and coloreds, if you’re not white than you’re considered colored. There were no colleges for coloreds to go to because the Jim Crow laws didn’t allow whites and coloreds to attend the same schools. So we opened our own so we could receive an education. A lot of them still exist today, which means they’re really old, hence historical. They’re mostly attended by blacks, but people of all races can attend and are even eligible for minority scholarships.
One of my followers commented on one of my posters that today was his birthday. He gave us all a gift by taking a seat! HAHAHAHA, I’m just really amused at the timing of my post more so than anything else. Little things like that really crack me up, I mean what are the chances, 1/365 i guess.
Some girl started a rumor that my friends and I sucked dick to meet Odd Future. Like are you fucking serious! We only met Tyler because he happened to be walking by, and I’m pretty sure he was thinking about not opening the door for us anyway. We took some pics, gave him a shirt and enjoyed the show, no fucking groupie tour bus shit. We aren’t even in high school anymore (I’m not even in college) why the fuck does anyone care! I’m like that weird kind of mad, when your pissed but still find the situation funny. O well fuck that, I only keep in touch with like 4 people from high school, everyone else is like whatever.